Monday, February 2, 2015

Welcome...

Today I am sharing a card for a new baby.  The little one is due at the end of the month so I wanted to make sure it we had everything ready to give before he or she arrived so we could deliver it before he or she arrives.  This week's Make It Monday at Papertrey got the gears going.

A confetti garland on the front of a house seemed appropriate and worked well with the inside sentiment "There's nothing like a baby so lovable and sweet to make a family happy and make a home complete."



So I  used Kraft card stock to make a house base and dressed it up.  I added tiny tags to my confetti garland "announcing" the new baby to all the neighbors.  

I'd love to hear what you think.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (Home Made)
Dies: PTI (Tiny Tags, Sequins)
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Paper:  PTI (Kraft, Fine Linen, Vintage Cream), Stash (Orange)
Other:  Ranger (Distress Ink), Sequins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment