Thursday, February 26, 2015

Easter Wishes

I really need to get started on Easter projects.  I know Easter is still more than a month away, but I am not a last minute kind of girl.  I also don't like to count on having any kind of inspiration at the last minute.  I already had Easter on my mind this week when I popped over to the "Just Us Girls" Challenge Blog.  The color combo this week seemed like a nice fit for Easter so away I went.


I really like the light colors with that splash of navy.  As color challenges aren't my favorite I hesitated, but I kept coming back to it and eventually came up with something I liked.  


I used Year of Flowers from Gina K.  I love those flowers!  Some of my favorites of all time.  And I used Puff Pink Embossing Powder to bring the tulips to life.  

Thanks for spending a minute of your day with me.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K. Designs (Year of Flowers), PTI (Mega Mixed Messages)
Dies: PTI (Tiny Tags, Oval Shaker)
Paper: PTI (Fine Linen, Soft Stone,Enchanted Evening)
Other: Ranger (Distress Ink, Embossing Powder), Sizzix (Embossing  Folder), Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Prettty tulips-a favorite spring flower of mine! Love the embossing just on the bottom for interest! Great card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't give up because this is really pretty! Love the embossing on the bottom! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you persevered and made this gorgeous card! Love the puffy pink tulips! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete