Thursday, February 12, 2015

A bouquet for you

The challenges continue at Papertrey.  Today I have a submission for the Build a Bouquet Challenge


It turns out I don't have many flower stamps from Papertrey.  And while I'm sure I could have used some from somewhere else it didn't seem right for the challenge.  Here I used flowers from some of the free stamps the company has given over the years.  

Thanks for taking a minute out of your day.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (Ruby Reprise, Botanical Silhouettes, All About You, All About You Additions, Giga Guide Lines, Pretty Petals)
Dies: PTI (Limitless Layers 2 1/4" ovals, Tiny Tags), My Favorite Things (Fishtale Flags)
Paper: PTI (Ripe Avocado Patterns, Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, White)
Other: Ranger (Distress Ink), PTI (Raspberry Fizz Ink), Divine Twine, Cellophane bag

No comments:

Post a Comment