Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Papertrey February Blog Hop

Today is the day for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  A beautiful photo to interpret.

Blog Hop Inspiration

I love the colors in this photo.  They remind me of tie dying shirts and my favorite color combos.  I took the opportunity to play with my Distress Inks and watercolor paper and while I made several beautiful backgrounds, the one that called my name today was a much softer version of the colors.  I had the idea of white butterfly so when I walked into the art room this morning to the now dry papers this is what came out.


Thanks for looking.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (Think Big #3)
Dies: PTI (Beautiful Butterflies)
Paper: Watercolor paper, Stash (pale, pale pink), Glossy White
Other: Ranger Embossing Powder, Distress Ink

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so soft & pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soft watercolor wash and that white butterfly are perfect for a sympathy card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very soft and pretty - just a hint of all the colors and i really like the sentiment in white with your butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is appropriately soft and heavenly, Amanda! It's a brilliant work of art!! Enjoy the hop! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a soft pretty card!! So perfect for a sympathy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the AMAZING Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete