Saturday, February 28, 2015

Be happy...

...it's contagious.  I love this sentiment!  As soon as I saw the picture at Cure For the Monday Blues this week I thought of it.  


It's such a happy picture.  So many things to look at and so many bits and pieces to choose from.  I zoomed in on the polka dots, the color yellow, and the slight imperfections in the pieces to come up with this.


These are the days when I am glad I don't get rid of stamps.  I'm not sure how old that flower stamp is but I know where I lived and how many kids I didn't have when I bought it so I know it's been around for awhile.  The imperfect scallop is actually a stamp that was stamped with a Marvy Matchable ink pad and had cut.

Thanks for sharing part of your day with me.  I'd love to know what you think.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up (Flower), PTI (Polka Dot Basics, Ombre), Stamping Bella (sentiment)
Paper: PTI (White)
Other: Marvy Matchable Ink, Copics, Momento Ink

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, clean interpretation of the inspiration image! I love the pop from the flower and the imperfect scallop - matches the ones in the image perfectly! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete