Monday, February 16, 2015

Orange equals Halloween

I know I'm terribly off season, but that's how it goes.  The Fusion Challenge this week has a beautiful photo with orange, teal, and brown and they have a super cute sketch to boot!  I took the orange and brown and found a big ole happy jack-o-lantern to make a sweet little Halloween card.  That's two Fusion Challenges in row that led me to Halloween.  At this rate my Halloween cards (I only need a few) will be done before Easter!

Here is the inspiration:


And here's the result:


Thanks for taking a moment out of your day.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamps By Judith (Jack), PTI (Trick or Treat)
Paper: PTI (White, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado Patterns)
Other: Momento Ink, Copics, Tape from the Stash

3 comments:

  1. What a great jack-o-lantern! so big and jolly - great card using the sketch! thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boo tape, you did an awesome job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pumpkin is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete