Monday, February 23, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Luck

There's another great sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.  At first glance I saw a rainbow and with St. Patrick's Day in a few weeks it was easy enough to bring it together.


While the center was easy, the strip was a bit more difficult until I remembered a stamp I've had longer than I care to admit.  I don't want anyone thinking I'm old or anything.  With that figured out I came up with this.


I hope your day feels a little brighter.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (Best Wishes/Good Luck Background), Unknown pot (there is no information on it)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Rainbow)
Paper: PTI (Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Blueberry, Royal Velvet), Stash (Black, Indigo, gray marble)
Other: Momento Ink, Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Glitter (ART Institute)

1 comment: