Monday, February 9, 2015

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge 2

Papertrey has announced that Maile is back this year as a stamp designer.  So the challenge is to be inspired by her and her work.  I took a perusal through her blog and found a few themes in her work that I really like.  She does a lot of little strips to cover the edges of pattern paper.  She also cuts a lot of strips in interesting places and at interesting angles.  And she uses a lot of ink colors on one card.  I chose to try the strip over the edge of the pattern paper. I broke out All About You for the card.


I also pulled out a pack of pattern paper that gets forgotten from time to time.  

Have a happy day.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (All About You)
Paper: PTI (Lemon Tart, white), Crate Paper (flowers)
Other: Momento Ink (Black), PTI Raspberry Fizz Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment