Sunday, February 1, 2015

40...is just the beginning

One more card  to share today for the Cure for the Monday Blues.  I could really go on and on with this inspiration, but time isn't on my side.  Though neon has been added to the list of party theme ideas.


I couldn't get the cake out of my mind and wanted to experiment with the splatter lines with straight up paint.  Lucky for my one of the littles did a sun project awhile back so I had left over neon orange and yellow paint in my stash.  A friend is during 40 this year and timing is everything.  Neon was pretty big back in the day, back when we young and the world was at our feet kind of thing.  So, 40 is just the beginning...



I simply poured some paint onto the card base.  And added the big old 40 with dies.

Thanks for looking!  Let me know what you think.
Amanda

Supplies:
Dies: PTI (Limitless Layers Circles 2 1/2", By The Numbers)
Paper: PTI (Basic Black)
Other: Paint (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, very cool and arty! Love those splats of paint! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete