Monday, February 15, 2016

Saturday Snail Mail

Now it's time to thank the warehouse staff at Papertrey Ink.  I can't imagine if they dread release time or not, but I'm know they're busy and am guessing they get a bit tired.  This challenge was really easy, make a thank you card for the warehouse staff.  Now, you can post with hashtags and on social media, but I don't do much of that.  Papertrey is also starting a campaign of sorts "Saturday Snail Mail" to mail a card to someone every Saturday.  Seeing as how I love happy mail and am working hard to get my kiddos to understand actual mail and letters I love this idea!  

Here is my thank you note:


Sorry the picture seems so dark.  I was in a hurry with the looming deadline!  This is done with Raspberry Fizz and Aqua Mist.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI (est. 1776, Military Stars)
Dies:  PTI (Stars, Limitless Layers Circles 1 3/4 in)
Paper:  PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Rustic Cream, White)
Other:  PTI Ink, Sparkle and Sprinkle glitter, Score Tape, foam tape)

No comments:

Post a Comment