Monday, February 15, 2016

Papercrafting Alphabet

This is the last anniversary challenge for Papertrey Ink's ninth anniversary celebration.  I have some catching up to do so it's not my last entry, but the last challenge issued is the Papercrafting Alphabet.

Paper-Crafting-Alphabet-web
Since we are suppose to use the letters in our name I have A, D, H, M, N, and T.  Finding a type of card was the hard part, once I had a direction I was able to come up with this.


I started off with the two stamp sets which turned into three and a map.  If you look close the light blue has a world map stamped in Versamark Ink for just a hint of a background.  I pulled the truck form City Station and the road from Walk in the Park (both of which were still in their packaging as I had not gotten around to using them yet) then added a sentiment from Get Lost.  I embossed the sentiment in gold and put the whole thing on the luggage tag die which is then tied off with Air Mail Twine.  Before assembling I trimmed the card down a bit and rounded the corners.  I added a border a the bottom with washi tape and finally used a gel pen with a touch of glitter to highlight the stitching marks on the tag.  

I hope you liked my card for this challenge.  Please, let me know what you think.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI (Get Lost, Walk in the Park, City Station), Stash (World Map)
Dies:  PTI (Luggage Tag Die)
Paper: PTI (Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy, Rustic Cream, Enchanted Evening)
Other:  Stampendous embossing powder, Distress Ink, PTI Ink, washi tape, Versamark Ink, Corner Chomper, Twine, Stardust Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment