Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary!

Today I am finally back to my blog and, really, I have Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary to thank for that.  The challenges came at a perfect time and each one has spoken to me.  And thankfully, we have until the 15th to get 'em done.  The first challenge is a color challenge and while looking at the choices I just could not decide. Hopping over to the JUGS challenge for the week - Valentines reminded me I hadn't been getting much in the mailboxes for the family this year.


We each have a decorated Dollar Spot mailbox for the Valentine season to send love notes and such, but we've had so much going on they were feeling a little neglected.  However, the Valentine challenge was just what I needed to get myself going.  And with all those fabulous color combinations I decided to get to work on some little boxes.  With four to make I chose four different colors combinations:

Erin's-colors

Lexi's-colors

Lizzie's-colors

Ashley's-colors

And then I pulled out my All Through the House Set from Papertrey to finally utilize that adorable box!  Here there are:


Once they were done I filled them up with dark chocolate valentine M&Ms.  



I look forward to getting back here more often.  Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI (Handwritten Note, Heart Prints, Doodlie Do, Background Basics: Diamond, Background Basics: Retro)
Dies:  PTI (All Through the House Box, Heart Shaker, Heart Prints, Doodlie Do, Limitless Layers: Hearts)
Paper:  PTI Cardstock (Kraft, Hawiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise. Limeade Ice, Black, Soft Stone, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz. Simply Chartreuse), PTI Pattern Paper
Other:  Embroidery Thread, Brilliance Ink, PTI Ink, PTI Button, Twine, Versamark Ink

2 comments:

  1. Incredible projects Amanda! Makes me think that just the cards I made aren't quite enough! :( Thanks for motivating me and for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What SUPER FUN candy boxes! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete