Monday, February 22, 2016

Make it Wednesday with PTI

Hello again!  After the fabulous anniversary festivities Papertrey put a Make it Monday up, but on Wednesday.  The challenge - to customize pattern paper - easy, peasy!

I pulled out some paper and tried a few things before I settled on using Lunchbox Love to make my card.


There are two layers of the notebook die.  Here is the one underneath.


A cute little card for when one of the littles need a little "pick me up."

Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know what you think.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI (Lunchbox Love)
Dies: PTI (Spiral Notebook, Heart Prints)
Paper: PTI (Royal Velvet, White, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy Pattern)
Other: Ranger Ink, Marvy Matchables Ink, Creative Memories Circle punch, Tim Holtz mini attacher, PTI Ink

2 comments:

  1. Now this is adorable and just in time...the Lunchbox Love set was on my last order;)

    ReplyDelete