Monday, February 15, 2016

Fortune Teller

I now bring you the last of the Papertrey Ink challenges.  This one was a color challenge with a twist.  It uses the old Fortune Tellers anyone my age knew well as a child.  It was easy enough to make and count.  I ended up with Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, and Royal Velvet as my color combo.  Very pretty.  As it was getting late I went with bookmarks for this one.  We always need more bookmarks in this house.  I broke out Lunchbox Love to whip up a couple for my  little one who is learning to read.


Again, bad photography from the last minute hustle.  These are super sweet and I think just what little people need when they start out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI (Lunchbox Love, Tiny Treats: Birthday)
Dies:  PTI (Limitless Layers: Squares, Bookmark)
Paper:  PTI (Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Royal Velvet)
Other:  PTI Ink, Brilliance Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment