Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fashion Inspiration

Moving right along with Papertrey Ink's anniversary celebrations we have challenge 2, to find an article of clothing in our closet or at an online retailer to find inspiration.  This, quite frankly, is hard for me.  I do not find clothes very inspirational in that way.  It's just not me, but I went to Mod Cloth and looked around a bit.  I found two dresses that are super cute, not that I could wear them, but I can try to make a pretty card.   The first dress is super cute and has me tempted to order it.

Moxie Posse Dress - Blue, Floral, Print, Embroidery, Belted, Party, A-line, Sleeveless, Woven, Better, Mid-length

And here is the card I made.


The second dress is so fun!


Here's the card they came from it.  This card was designed based on this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  As soon as I turned my attention to this dress the sketch came to mind.  The stripes are all heat embossed and don't line up exactly, by design (wink!).


Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI (Faux Ribbon, Big Thank You, Botanical Silhouettes)
Dies:  PTI (Keep It Simple Frames, Beautiful Blooms II #3)
Paper:  PTI Cardstock (Aqua Mist. Harvest Gold, Enchanted  Evening, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy)
Other:  Leaf Ribbon, Ranger and Stampendous Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink

1 comment: