Sunday, February 14, 2016

Grab and Craft

Papertrey Ink's anniversary celebration continues, though it's coming to an end soon.  I was able to get a few more projects done for the challenges.  First up is the Grab and Craft challenge.  I had to get some thank you cards done this weekend.  I didn't really want to work on them, but the time had come and I couldn't put it off any longer.  So in response to this challenge I gathered up all the construction type stuff I could find and called my kiddo in to make the selections.  This turned out to be not such a great idea since the selections kept coming.  When it was finally over I gave my self one minute to grab paper and ink and went to work to come up with this.


It came out really cute.  However, the rules clearly stated you had to use everything that was grabbed.  Since I was pleased with the front I turned my attention to the inside to make the rest work.  


It still leaves plenty of room for us to write his message and uses up the remaining selections.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI (Sentiment), Stampendous (Bricks), Stampin Up (Tools, Construction barriers), Stash (boards)
Paper:  PTI (Summer Sunrise, Rustic Cream, Fine Linen)
Other: Copics, Momento Ink, Distress Ink, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment