Sunday, January 13, 2019

Winter Blues

This week there were two challenges that I was sure I was not inspired by until I put them together.  The Winter Blues challenge at Shopping Our Stash and the Frozen challenge at Caseology.  I think this might be the first time I actually got a card done in time to participate at Caseology though I've been admiring their challenges for years. 

I made this simple card for a birthday I nearly forgot...I am not on my game this year, but trying to get back on track. 


The background is navy blue and the snowman is die cut from the paper that is covered with white that can be sanded off.  This particular piece has a pretty blue underneath.  I do not remember the name of these papers, but they come (came) in black and white. 

I hope you enjoyed my version of Happy Winter Blues.
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. What a great way of combining those challenges. Your snowman is really adorable. I have that die, and had totally forgotten about it. I like how you did the sentiment on 2 banners. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, your snowman is so adorable and I love the texture of the yardstick. I'm so glad you've finally been able to play along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet and adorable snowman, he definitely turns the "winter blues" into something much more fun! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete