Monday, January 21, 2019

Breakin' Out the Hearts

This weekend I finally got around to looking forward to Valentine's Day.  I was inspired to do so by the sketch on the Less is More challenge blog. 


As soon as I saw it I thought of a Valentine's project I did in school way back in the day.  We made a mouse out of hearts.  My mind would not look at these triangle as anything other than hearts after that.  


I drew hearts the size I needed and hand cut them from patterned paper then added a sentiment.  

I will also be linking this up to the Hearts on Fire Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

I hope you like it and are breaking out your own hearts and valentines.
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. And you've rocked both the sketch and the Valentine's Day card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely conceived and executed! I find this design to be most appealing! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking card with these big hearts. Such a clever take on our sketch with this beautiful CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete