Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Silent Night

This year I am going to make sure I get more than enough Christmas cards done before December.  My kids keep deciding to give cards to more and more people so my stash this past December was woefully short when they were done.  As such I am using inpiration from a couple of holiday specific challenges.  Today I am sharing a card created for the Silent Night challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  For me Silent Night is all about the star and the hope for peace. 


This is on a handmade alcohol ink background with purple and gold.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, so soft and calm. Thank you for playing along at the 52CCT, hopefully we can help you build your stash for the whole family this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness feel of the card. So peaceful. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete