Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sail Away

This week's JUGS challenge was a photo challenge all about sailing, at least in my mind. 


I am not much for being on the water, but I have "sailed" across the Atlantic Ocean so I am not completely opposed to life on the water.  And right about now, with the temps being what there are in our neck of the woods, I would love to sail away with nearly anyone.  This image immediately had me thinking "sail away with me" so that is what I went with.


I used a soft alcohol ink background that was lying around the art room and added a beautiful sailboat stamped in a similar gray.  

Enjoy your day!
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Love when you find something that you made previously and it works out perfectly and at the right time! This is such a pretty card! So happy you joined us at Just Us Girls, as I seem to have scared most off with my photo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xo slot เป็นเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุด ชั้น 1 ของไทยแล้วก็ทวีปเอเชียโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งสล็อตออนไลน์ เล่นในเวลานี้รวมทั้งรับรางวัลแจ็คพอต ฝาก-ถอน เร็วชั้น 1 ของไทย

    ReplyDelete