Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello Spring!

Spring is finally arriving!  I hear birds when I get up in the morning so the warmer weather can't be far behind, right?  That's what I'm telling myself.  At least the sun is shining because gray is not my color.  And so in honor of spring and the spring challenge at Just Us Girls I pulled out an oldie, but oh so  goody to try my hand  at faux tiles.  The No Foolin' challenge at Shopping our Stash this week had me taking a look around the web to find something new to try.

The two came together quite nicely, so much so, I think I might try one for autumn also.


The picture doesn't really show  it, but the tiles are all coated with Glossy Accents and then placed on foam mounting tape to give it some lift.  

I hope you enjoy my take on spring tiles!
Amanda

Supples
Stamps: PSX
Paper: PTI (Winter Wisteria, White, Fine Linen)
Other: Sizzix Embossing Folder, Copics, Distress Ink, Momento Ink, Glossy Accents

6 comments:

  1. Love this! What a great technique. I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice faux tile design! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome faux tile card -- love the Easter Lily. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous faux tile card! Thanks for joining us at both Shopping Our Stash and Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty and I can see it's coated and glossy :)
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on you win--very much deserved!

    ReplyDelete