Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Elegance

Today I am sharing a card for the Fusion Card Challenge - Elegance.  The picture is so pretty; it's almost hard to do it justice.  


I was especially drawn to the plate and flowers.  I used these two elements and the sketch to come up with this card.


This was my first use of clear cardstock as a card base, but the plate called for it.  I love the flowers on this card.  I do not think I would have used this particular embossing powder on this color cardstock if not for this challenge, but I fully intend to use the combo again.  It's so pretty.

Thanks for stopping by,
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: Gina K. Designs (Year of Flowers, Flower Quotes)
Dies: PTI (Rectangle shakers)
Paper: PTI (Berry Sorbet, clear cardstock), Stash (Blue)
Other: Versamark Ink, Stampendous Embossing Powder (silver), Susie Sparkle Embossing Powder (Dark Night)

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, completely smitten over your clear card stock choice. Reminds me of the glass plate. And love the blue ep, too. Really electrifies the card stock color!

    ReplyDelete