Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wow! That's fast.

This week I thought I try my hand at the 10 Minute Craft Dash.  Well, let me just say, 10 minutes goes a lot faster than I realized.  I had this idea and though it seemed so easy surely it could be done in 10 minutes.  No problem!  Except, well, it didn't get done in 10 minutes...more like 20ish, though to be honest I'm sure I slowed the pace when I saw I was past 10 on the timer.  The first attempt ended up here.


The problem came when I tried to cut around the "y."  Had I had a better idea on that one little word, but alas I didn't.

So, like any stubborn woman, I got those things out of the way and went at it again.  This time I pulled out a stamp I bought forever ago, and am sorry to say I have never used.  This time I managed to squeeze it in...9 minutes and 48 seconds!


Thanks for looking.

Supplies
Cardstock from PTI, Stampin Up, and stash
Stamps from OnyxXpressions
Ink from Ranger

2 comments:

  1. Cool cards with great stamping. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you agein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to a card taking much longer than I thought it would!
    Both of your cards are great!
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete