Monday, July 8, 2013

Sketch inpired Halloween

We love Halloween in this house!  LOVE it!!  So when I saw the sketch challenge over at JUGS this week I immediately saw a spider web in the corner.  Here's the sketch that brought Halloween out even earlier than usual.  I was especially happy to be able to use the stamps my children picked out for me as gifts because, honestly, they were so off season I had forgotten about them.



You can't have a spider web without spiders.  It all fit together as it should. 

I hope you enjoy a little fall in the midst of the heat.

Supplies:  Cardstock from PTI, Stamps from Michaels (I don't remember the brand as my children gave them to me for my birthday), and Stampin' Up, Ink from Ranger, Embossing Powder from Stampendous

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch....very very clever! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete