Sunday, December 2, 2018

First Tag of Christmas

For the last several weeks I have been making Christmas tags inspired by those over at In My Opinion for her 25 Tags of Christmas.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to do as many as I wanted and I didn't get any posted until now because every single person in this house has been sick, and of course, it was not all at the same time.  BUT, a movie on for the sickie, and a Christmas play at the local high school I have stolen a bit of time to post the ones I do have.  And apparently I have to post each tag with it's own post to link.

Inspired by Day 1, Shari Carroll:  Charms hanging (that's all I wrote down to work from)


Thanks for stopping by.  Merry Christmas!
Amanda




























2 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag featuring a cozy pair of mittens and the beautiful charms! Love it! I scrolled through your gallery of tags and WOW! So much creativity! So glad you found time to share them in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable...love your sweet mittens! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete