Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pretty Patterns

One more St. Patrick's Day card, though I might make another this week;)  This one is inspired by the photo at The Card Concept.


I love all the patterns on the shamrock cookies and that is where I focused my attention when I went to work.  I decided to go with one large shamrock on a square card so nothing seemed off balanced or crowded.


I love that hearts can turn into clovers since there isn't much St. Patrick's Day stuff out there these days.  

ETA: I forgot to point out (though I doubt there is any question) that my style here is Clean and Simple.

Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know what you think.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:  Stash (Sentiment)
Dies:  PTI (Limitless Layers Hearts, Walk in the Park)
Paper:  PTI (Orange Zest, New Leaf, New Leaf Patterns)
Other:  Stampendous Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink


2 comments:

  1. Great shamrock! Love the different pattern papers! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of patterns on your shamrock! The colors are perfectly Irish, too. :D

    ReplyDelete