Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Another day, another challenge, another Christmas card...I am determined to get all my Christmas cards done before I start Halloween.  The Christmas carol/song challenge at Winter Wonderland got me working and when combined with the "for the boys" challenge at Daring Cardmakers I decided to have a little more fun with Santa.


This is the kind of Christmas card DH, his brother, and a few other men I know would get excited about.

I used fake snow and fun flock to add a little texture to the card.  I also used Stardreams cardstock as the base to add a little shimmer to the night.

I hope I made you smile today!
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: PTI (sentiment), Stash from the unmounted rubber days where I forgot to write things down (Santa and chimney)
Dies: PTI (Border)
Paper: Stardreams (blue), PTI (White, Kraft)
Other: Distress Ink, Vintage Duo Ink (PTI), Fake Snow, Fun flock, Copics, paintbrush, gold pen

1 comment:

  1. Love your Santa image and great idea making the roof. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete