Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tea Stained Treats

One of the challenges at Stamp-A-Faire was tea staining.  There were a few techniques they demonstrated one of which involved Kool-Aid which had amazing results.  Unfortunately I didn't have any Kool-Aid in the house so I'll have to try that one at a later date.  I did, however, have tea.  One of the tea techniques involved dying muslin.  I had picked up these cute little muslin goody bags for this treatment and went right to work.  I made really strong tea apparently because I was able to get a good stain in very little time. 

These little Halloween bags will be filled with some fun, festive goody in the coming weeks. 

Let me know what you think.

Watercolor Paper from Michaels
Buttons from PTI
Bags from Stash
Stamps from Stampers Anonymous, Stamps by Judith, Inkado, Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Stampin' Up, and unknown
Ink from Ranger and Momento
Die from PTI
Twine from PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment